1.1. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan participate in the competition for budgetary (free of charge) places financed from the Federal budget, on an equal basis with citizens of the Russian Federation (on the basis of the Agreement on granting equal rights to the citizens of the states - parties to the Treaty on deepening integration in the economic and humanitarian fields of March 29, 1996 for admission to educational institutions (app. by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 22 June 1999 No. 662);

1.2. Foreign citizens living abroad have the right to receive higher education on an equal basis with citizens of the Russian Federation (participate in the General competition) subject to the submission of documents or other evidence confirming:

1.2.1. citizenship of the USSR, citizenship or lack thereof at the time of presentation - for persons who were in the citizenship of the USSR;

1.2.2. residence in the past on the territory of the Russian State, the Russian Republic, the RSFSR, the USSR or the Russian Federation, the corresponding citizenship when leaving this territory and citizenship or lack thereof at the time of presentation – for immigrants (emigrants);

1.2.3. relationship in a straight ascending line with the specified persons - for descendants of compatriots;

1.2.4. residence abroad - for all of these persons.

For example:

Question: I would like to clarify: what documents do you need to provide to confirm the status of "Compatriot abroad"? My grandmother was born on the territory of the USSR (therefore, I am a descendant in a straight ascending line), can I provide a copy of her birth certificate? If so, does it need to be notarized?

Answer: Accordingly, you are a compatriot and can act on equal rights with citizens of the Russian Federation. To confirm the status of a compatriot, it is enough to submit to the Selection Committee the document specified by you (notarizing such a document is not required). Separately, we draw your attention to the fact that if you have different last name from your grandmother, you need to submit birth certificate of your father / mother (whose parent she is).

In the 2021/2022 academic year, admission to the Institute is carried out in the following areas of training/specialties:

Undergraduate programs

  • Documentation and archival science
  • Socio-cultural activities

profile "Management of socio-cultural activities"
profile "Management of children's and youth leisure"

  • Museology and protection of cultural and natural heritage objects
  • Theatrical performances and festivals directing
  • Library and information activities
  • Circus art
  • Pop music art

profile "Pop Orchestra Instruments"
profile "Pop and Jazz Singing"

  • Vocal art
  • Musical-instrumental art

profile «Piano»
profile «Orchestral string instruments»
profile «Orchestral wind and percussion instruments»
profile «Bayan, accordion and strings plucked instruments»

  • Conducting

profile «Academic choir conducting»
profile «Folk instruments orchestra conducting»

  • Musicology and musical crafts

profile «Music pedagogy»

Graduate programs

  • Socio-cultural activities
  • Library and information activities
  • Musical and instrumental art

profile «Piano»
profile «Bayan, accordion and stringed plucked instruments»

  • Conducting

profile «Academic choir conducting»

Specialty Programs

  • Acting

specialization "Artist of drama theater and cinema"

  • Painting

specialization "Artist-painter, easel painting"

Postgraduate programs

  • Cultural studies

profile "Theory and history of culture"

Assistant-Internship Programs

  • The art of musical and instrumental performance (by types)