The articles containing previously unpublished results of independent scientific research of the authors are accepted for publication. The topic of publications should correspond to the profile of the journal (in the submitted materials, you must specify the name of the journal's direction). There is no publication fee. Students and undergraduates must submit a review letter signed by the supervisor.
The manuscript in electronic form is sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The journal reviews all articles submitted to the editorial board that correspond to the subject of the journal for the purpose of their expert evaluation. All reviewers are recognized experts on the subject of the reviewed materials. The editorial board sends the authors reviews of the received materials in electronic form. The original reviews are kept in the publishing house for 5 years. The author should take into account all the comments made during the review and editing of the article, respond to each of the comments; in case of disagreement with the reviewer, briefly and clearly justify his position. In case of revision of the article, but the repeated rejection by the reviewer, the material is not accepted for publication.
The decision on publication is made by the editorial board on the basis of expert assessments of reviewers, taking into account the compliance of the submitted materials with the thematic focus of the journal, their scientific significance and relevance. The editorial board brings the decision of the editorial board to the attention of the author.
After the decision to publish the article is made, an agreement with the author to transfer the rights to the work (article) to the PSIC is concluded . The author reserves the right to publish the article in other publications. The author's refusal to conclude the contract means the refusal to publish the material.
General requirements for the materials provided.
The volume of the article should not exceed 15 pages or 1 author‘s list (40 thousand symbols , including spaces and a bibliographic list). Format-A4, margins on each side-2 cm, line spacing-1, font Times New Roman, font size-14, paragraph indent-1 cm, document extension -*. doc or *. rtf.
Information about the author (authors) is sent to the editorial office as a separate file. The names of the files in the electronic version must contain the author's last name (Ivanov-article.doc, Ivanov – information about the author.doc).
When making an article, it is recommended to take into account the following rules.
- Quotation marks are indicated by the symbol"....". However, when highlighting inside quotes, you should use a different type of quotation mark, for example: "...."...."...").
- It is necessary to distinguish between hyphens (-) and dashes (–), between the numbers put a dash without (spaces), for example: 120-125.
- Put a space between the number sign and the number, for example: № 3, №№ 2, 6.
- Page numbering is not set.
- Tabs, forced hyphenation, and extended paragraph spacing are not used,
- Extra spaces and empty paragraphs are not inserted.
- You must put a space between the initials and the last name, for example: I. I. Ivanov.
- The file can contain tables. They are typed in 12 font at one interval without filling.
- Graphs, drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. mentioned in the text of the article are attached in electronic form as a separate file; they must be of high quality, clear, and all inscriptions must be clearly visible.
Requirements for the design of the article:
- UDC (Universal Decimal Classification Index)
- Title of the article
- Last name, first name, patronymic of the author (authors - in alphabetical order)
- Abstract (up to 500 characters, the main content of the article)
- Keywords or phrases (5-7)
- The text of the article
- An article-by-article bibliographic list.
- Last name, first name of the author (authors)
- Article title
- Abstract (up to 1500 characters, the main provisions of the article)
- Bibliographic list (translated, see service www.transliter.ru; Transliteration according to GOST 7.79-2000 System B).
Requirements for registration of information about the author/authors:
- Full name in Russian and English
- Journal Direction
- The title of the article in Russian and English languages
- Place of work in Russian and English languages
- Position, academic degree, academic title in Russian and English languages
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Mailing address (for sending the author's copy of the journal).
Requirements for the text of the article:
Abbreviations of words are allowed for repeated key expressions in the text or for frequently used terms, and all abbreviations must first be given in full in the article.
Tables and figures should be clearly constructed and have a name. All figures and symbols contained in them must be carefully verified by the author.
Notes are given after the text of the article before the bibliographic list.
The bibliographic list must contain at least 5 items.
References to the literature in the text are made in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of compilation" and are indicated in square brackets: [author/title, year of publication]. For example, [Polyakov, 1999] or [Perm city governors, 2008]. In the case of a literal citation of the source, you must specify the numbers of the cited pages: [author/title, year of publication, numbers of the cited pages]. For example, [Kobozeva, 1995, p. 103].
The sources in the bibliographic list should be arranged in alphabetical order; each source should be entered in the list on a new line. Lists only those sources referenced in the text.
The bibliographic list is drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003 " Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation", GOST 7.80-2000 " Bibliographic record. Heading. General requirements and rules of compilation"; description of electronic resources - according to GOST 7.82-2001 " Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description of electronic resources. General requirements and compilations".
The abbreviations of words in the bibliographic record in Russian are made strictly according to GOST R 7.0.12-2011 " Bibliographic record. Abbreviations of words in Russian. General requirements and rules", in foreign languages - according to GOST 7.11-2004 " Bibliographic record. Abbreviations of words and phrases in foreign European languages".
Sources in foreign languages are given after the domestic ones. The names of foreign authors are given in the original transcription.
The authors are responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the bibliographic list.